- How An Early Facebook Employee Messed Up, Got Fired, And Cost Himself $US185 Million
- Why I got Fired from Facebook (a $100 Million dollar lesson)
- $1.5M and 7 Years Later, Noah Kagan Owns the Killer Brand – Sumo.com – for His 8-Figure Business (described as one of his favourite interviews
- Why I Spent $1.5 Million on Our Domain
- Interacting Landing Page About The Purchase
- 5 Lessons Learned from the Guy That Paid $1.5 Million for Sumo.com Why would someone spend 7+ years, hire 3 brokers, and send over 200 emails to buy the 82nd most expensive domain in history?
Every week, on the Noah Kagan Presents podcast, Noah features the world’s best entrepreneurs, CEOs, and celebrities.
Check it out at Noah Kagan Presents.
- How to Make a Podcast: Lessons from an NPR Producer
- Launching a Podcast: How Noah Kagan Got 10k Listeners in One Month
- What I learned growing an 8 figure business
- How to Create a Million-Dollar Business This Weekend At Tim Ferriss
- How to Get More Email Subscribers
- My Personal Organization System for Productivity & Time Management
- The hiring process I’ve used over 10,000 times: 7 steps to hire right the first time
- How to stay organized as your business grows
Articles About His Work:
- How Facebook’s #30 Employee Quickly Built 4 Businesses and Gained 40 Pounds with Weight Training
- Validating a Product and the Story of SumoJerky with Noah Kagan – SPI TV, Ep. 38
- SPI 280: Noah Kagan on Personal Challenges, Business Validation, and the Mindset of Starting from Scratch
- A conversation with Noah Kagan via Mixergy