Ramit Sethi is one of my favourite people to learn from. He runs the site I Will Teach You To Be Rich and has written a bestselling book of the same name. He is incredibly strategic and practical. I´ve spent hours going through his archives and consistently return for inspiration. I love how usable his site is—look at how his blog headings lead to landing pages instead of categories.
Ramit shows what you can achieve as a result of in-depth research. He doesn´t write posts with the aim to go viral. He researches the heck out of his target audience and writes posts that answer their problems.
Looking for a good book? Here are 50 books Ramit Sethi recommends you have on your shelf.
Creating And Launching Products
- SPI 222: The Right Products at the Right Price Point with Ramit Sethi
- SPI 170: The Secrets of a Successful Product Launch with Ramit Sethi
- How Ramit Sethi Launched a Product That Generated $5m in a Week
- Confessions of a CEO: Why I killed a $2,000,000 product
- Top 5 questions we get on running $1,000,000 launches
- 6 Layer Funnel Design: How to build 6- and 7-figure email funnels
- Confessions of a CEO: What got you here won’t get you there
- Ramit Sethi Will Teach You How to Grow Your Business Ramit Sethi shares really valuable advice on growth and getting to your first 100k.
- How only 1,000 customers generate $8.6 million in revenue
More importantly, we have CONCRETE results. While thousands of life coaches (AKA unemployed people who give advice and can’t generate any meaningful results, including profit) continue sharing touchy-feely tips like “Get in touch with your emotions,” IWT readers handily crush platitudes, generating hundreds of thousands of measurable, concrete results.
He employs 2 people whose only job is to catalog our success stories. I love this – each story is a mini case study. It’s better then the A-Lister testimonials. There are over 100 to go through which is phenomenal social proof.
- Ep 33: Ramit Sethi on Persuasion, Negotiation, and Turning a Blog Into a Multi-Million-Dollar Business
- 172: Ramit Sethi On The Psychology Behind Starting A Successful Business
- ‘I Will Teach You to Be Rich’ Founder Ramit Sethi Shares His Secrets to Success