Stephanie Lee runs FY!S. This is
..actually short for “Fuck Yes! Saturday.” Yes, we have a potty mouth here.
It’s the interweb’s only manifesto that covers the good, the awesome, and the fugly about being a remote or nomadic professional, a.k.a. digital nomad, a.k.a fancy way of calling those people who have a laptop and do stuff online so they can be wherever they want.
My goal with this site is to share my honest experiences and lessons, as well as help you take Life by the Balls (But Have a Ball)…by living healthier, working smarter, and traveling more, without burning out.
via her about page.
I love Stephanie for her humorous writing style and ballsy attitude. Her Twitter landing page is also pretty neat.
Working Remotely + Travelling
Start Planning Your Adventure: The Ultimate FAQ for Nomads 27 of your most common questions on working remotely and this nomadic lifestyle, answered.
What I Wish I Knew Before Working Remotely Around the World On Lifehacker, Stephanie wrote about the challenges and unseen downsides of this lifestyle. If you want to make traveling and working part of your life, you should read this.
- How to Conquer the Challenge of Long-Term Travel
- 3 Questions I Asked Before I Quit My Job and Traveled the World
- Working at a Health and Fitness Company Actually Made Me Less Healthy
- How I Went From Weight Lifting To Bodyweight Exercises And Still Gained Strength
- Being a “Bulky” Woman Is Actually Awesome. Here’s Why
- The Problems With the Advice to ‘Eat Less, Move More’
- The Joy Of Doing Challenging Birthday Workouts
- Getting Rid of Stuff Without Feeling Like You’re Chopping Your Arm 0ff
- How To Take Selfies That Don’t Look Like Selfies
- How to Beat Your “To-Do” List From Hell